- "The power of Super Mecha Death Christ compels you!"
- —The Nerd
- —Super Mecha Death Christ
Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC Version 4.0 Beta is a satirical character that has appeared ocassionally in the Angry Video Game Nerd web series. He is a parody of the Christian prophet Jesus Christ. He is a cyborg, and practically a large war machine with several enormous guns protruding in all directions from his metallic body. The bottom part of Super Mecha Death Christ is a large tank. The only part of him that is recognizable as Jesus Christ is one part of his face, which is not covered in metal. He was introduced to fight in an epic battle against the Devil, who was inside the Nerd's Super Mario Bros. 3 cartridge. S.M.D.C. first appeared in "Wizard of Oz 3: Dorothy Goes to Hell" where he is used by the Devil as a pawn. He was reverted back into normal Baby Jesus, but this created a time loop that completely reversed the effects of the film. Also, a video was made explaining the History of Super Mecha Death Christ in 2009.
He has also been featured in the Year One video on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com, fighting Giant Robotic Donkey Kong Jesus.
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
In this game, Super Mecha Death Christ is a powerup that can be used to eliminate all enemies on the screen, but he can also be used to deal massive damage to bosses when activated.
- It was confirmed that Super Mecha Death Christ didn't made an appearance in Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie.
- Some of Super Mecha Death Christ's weapons are realized through stock footage of MechaGodzilla 1 and M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s laser weapons.
- Due to his Christianity, Super Mecha Death Christ does not like swear words and even shoots the Nerd for this (this is ironic, however, as Super Mecha Death Christ can be heard saying "Fuckers" on two occasions).