- "Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout? How about Bugs Bunny's Birthday Beating?!"
- —the Nerd
The episode starts with the Nerd taking some pens out of a Mario jar and putting them into his shirt pocket. He goes over to his game shelf and pulls out Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout for the NES. He inserts the game into the NES and prepares to play. Right from the start, the Nerd has a complaint. Whenever he walks, the screen does a strobe effect. The storyline is that Bugs Bunny is invited to his birthday party, but out of envy, everyone wants to stop him. The first boss he fights is Daffy Duck, when he is just supposed to get a large carrot. Just then, the real Bugs Bunny appears at the Nerd's door. The Nerd is, at first, very excited but then punches Bugs in the stomach and face and goes back to his game, where he has a bonus stage. The Nerd then breaks his beer bottle over Bugs Bunny's head because it's his game. In the game, the Nerd is now fighting Tweety and defeats him easily. He then talks about the enemies. He complains that the game is too easy. To prove this, he fights Yosemite Sam and despite Sam hitting him many times, he still defeats him. He finally beats the game and gets this: "Bugs Bunny finally arrives at his party. He is greeted with thunderous cheers and applause from his loving friends. To Bugs' surprise, he finds all his Looney Tunes pals are there, who had just moments ago been playing some very funny tricks". Angered at this, he screams "I'LL SHOW YOU SOME FUNNY TRICKS!" and proceeds to give Bugs Bunny the beating of a lifetime. He ends this beating by defecating on Bugs' head with a fake ass.
The Nerd's Thoughts
While the game is at least playable, he finds the problem is that:
- It's too easy to beat
- The game is way too generous with lives
- The fact that you're forced to play the minigames
- To defeat Daffy, you have to touch the carrot
- The clock enemies will explode and they "explode for like 3 hours".
- When dropping, you can't tell if you're going to fall into a hole or not.
The Nerd's Attire
- It is often considered to be the funniest episode of Angry Video Game Nerd, the Nerd beating up and defecating on Bugs Bunny being the main reason.